HKPRO Forums banner

181 - 200 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've gone back and forth between the small and medium backstrap on my new HK 45C. I cant decide which one feels better. The difference is small, but there is a difference.

Reactions: Hammer 67 and Kost

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Nice. Can I ask who milled your slide for the RMR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mark Housel at L&M Precision. Unfortunately, he's either recently retired or getting ready to retire. Wouldn't hurt to touch base with him, worst he can do is say no.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mark Housel at L&M Precision. Unfortunately, he's either recently retired or getting ready to retire. Wouldn't hurt to touch base with him, worst he can do is say no.
Thanks. That’s why I asked. He was my go to guy for slide milling Sigs and HKs. Contacted him recently about milling a USP Expert but he said he was shutting down. Someone in the industry needs to step up to fill this man’s shoes! Beautiful pistol, enjoy it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Thanks. That’s why I asked. He was my go to guy for slide milling Sigs and HKs. Contacted him recently about milling a USP Expert but he said he was shutting down. Someone in the industry needs to step up to fill this man’s shoes! Beautiful pistol, enjoy it.

Somewhere on the board there's a thread about RMRs on USPs where someone found a shop that does a direct mount without using an adapter like Mark does (did). Never saw any pictures of the slide cut so I don't know any details. But I agree, Mark is definitely leaving a void.

·
Registered
85 Posts
So far just some admiring and fondling, but my John Wick Blu-Rays showed up today, so
if I watch the first one tonight the P30L will get some lap time. 😉 😎

Reactions: JR24

·
Registered
63 Posts
Tapped out the stock sights on an Expert 45 and then tapped in some tritiums with me brass punches and little hammer. Then watched Once Upon a Time in the West with my son while I cleaned it. A good day.

·
Registered
23 Posts
So far just some admiring and fondling, but my John Wick Blu-Rays showed up today, so
if I watch the first one tonight the P30L will get some lap time. 😉 😎
Watched the trilogy last weekend. Eventhough I don't have a P30, let alone a P30L. I did have the 45c on my hip and a Microtech in my pocket.

Good enough.

Today, like all days since shortly after I bought it, I put my HK in my carry holster.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Watched the trilogy last weekend. Eventhough I don't have a P30, let alone a P30L. I did have the 45c on my hip and a Microtech in my pocket.

Good enough.

Today, like all days since shortly after I bought it, I put my HK in my carry holster.
Successful viewings for both of us! 😎

·
Registered
23 Posts
Loaded some ammo and mags for a range trip to Chrono a new load through my HK45C and plum forgot to being my tripod for my Chrono.

Well, that was yesterday anyway.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I got my HK45 and P30 slides back from having the RMR machine work done, and Heinie suppressor sights installed. I probably shouldn't have had that HK45 slide cut, but I'll never sell the gun, so it's good.

·
Registered
12 Posts
There's some roughness in my P7's cylinder, so I used a friend's bore scope to investigate.

There's some flame erosion in there, which I guess is to be expected. No cracks or anything.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
I got my HK45 and P30 slides back from having the RMR machine work done, and Heinie suppressor sights installed. I probably shouldn't have had that HK45 slide cut, but I'll never sell the gun, so it's good.

Who did the machine work if you don't mind my asking? I (finally) have a P30 inbound

181 - 200 of 215 Posts