HKPRO Forums banner

201 - 215 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Changed the grip panels onml my VP9 to better fit my hand and saw a quick difference in finding the dot on my rmr. Also order 5 17rd conversions for my 15 rd mags. Cheaper than buying two 17rders.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Installed Talon grips on my USP. Unlike most pistols I install these grips on, these were put on to make the texturing and grip less aggressive, not more. They are perfect on the USP, retaining good grip properties while doing away with the irritation I was getting from the front and rear strap cheese grater pattern. Holy hell, that is some aggressive texturing. Talon grips for the USP, highly recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
52 Posts
I didn't have a gun for my Microtech R2K9 so I bought a USP9C and threaded barrel. Now I'm trying to source the USP45CT type suppressor sights for it. If anyone knows where I can find them that would be awesome!

That is quite the gun safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
"The Fraternal Twins"
331 Posts
Picked up the two Compacts & put em down & grabbed the Shield instead..

Really.. That's what Happened..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Threw a gray guns short reset kit for my p2000’s trigger.
Trijicon HD n.s.
Slim slide release
Extended mag release
now need flush mag base plates and looking at potentially converting to LEM 4.1 kit (currently da/sa

·
Registered
505 Posts
Finally added the 4.1 trigger parts and slim levers to my EDC P2000... And gonna take it and my SP5K-PDW to the range later today and put a few hundred rounds through each, should be a good time.

201 - 215 of 215 Posts