HKPRO Forums banner
301 - 320 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
I came to the realization that there is no way I can sell any of them.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Thanks guys. I'm just a crazy old Marine (60) that has had tears of rage today.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Considered this for months, weighed the options and went with the grizzly mini ghost. No regrets.
Looking for a trijicon yellow front sight if anyone has any info.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

·
Registered
73 Posts
I carry my HK45 everywhere in normal clothes and my Mark 23 for work. I also did a complete detail strip of my Mark 23 the other day for a gunsmithing school project. took everything apart except the recoil spring and the decocker. I didn't want to mess with the c-clips. I've heard they are a nightmare

·
Registered
"The Fraternal Twins"
359 Posts
What did you do to your Heckler & Koch pistol today?
I just held & fondled the twins & put them back in the safe..
Carried my M&P Shield 9mm 2.0 instead..
I should be ashamed..

·
Registered
P2000SK
133 Posts
I carry my HK45 everywhere in normal clothes and my Mark 23 for work. I also did a complete detail strip of my Mark 23 the other day for a gunsmithing school project. took everything apart except the recoil spring and the decocker. I didn't want to mess with the c-clips. I've heard they are a nightmare
You carry a Mark 23 for work? Now that's a job I'd like to have.👏

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'm doing some Laser Dry Fire Training with my HK45C this afternoon. Here's 10 shots @ 15 Feet.
The Bullseye is only 3/4", so it's like shooting from a whole lot farther away.
This is only the 2nd set of 10 and first time "firing", so I know I can do better.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
I'm doing some Laser Dry Fire Training with my HK45C this afternoon. Here's 10 shots @ 15 Feet.
The Bullseye is only 3/4", so it's like shooting from a whole lot farther away.
This is only the 2nd set of 10 and first time "firing", so I know I can do better. View attachment 302252
Looks like you had a couple fliers? I'm sure that'll get tightened up with more practice. :cool:

301 - 320 of 362 Posts