HKPRO Forums banner
321 - 340 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Looks like you had a couple fliers? I'm sure that'll get tightened up with more practice. :cool:
I cant blame the pistol! I would see the sights better with my readers on, but I never wear when
shooting my pistols because I only have them on when reading. As you might have guessed,
the shots were all fired SA. My HK45C has a very nice trigger. (even the DA)
Stay Safe.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
I cant blame the pistol! I would see the sights better with my readers on, but I never wear when
shooting my pistols because I only have them on when reading. As you might have guessed,
the shots were all fired SA. My HK45C has a very nice trigger. (even the DA)
Stay Safe.
Totally yanking your chain, man. Good shooting and I absolutely love my 45C - I've never shot anything else quite like it, and every time I shoot it I end up grinning at how easy it is to be accurate with it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
If you don’t mind me asking, which laser dry fire system are you using?

I have been considering the MantisX.
I went with the Strikeman. I have had it for 2 weeks and have been pleased with it.
It is easy to use and is working well. I have a .45 and a 9mm cartridge.
Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Totally yanking your chain, man. Good shooting and I absolutely love my 45C - I've never shot anything else quite like it, and every time I shoot it I end up grinning at how easy it is to be accurate with it.
Lol... I knew you were! 😜 Yes, the 45C is a sweetheart. I need to go put some real bullets through her real soon.

Reactions: Hammer 67

·
Registered
6 Posts
Actually did this over the weekend on a new P2000. Gun came with 10 rnd mags. Took three of my 13 rnd VP9SK mags and installed flat base USP bases on them and now I have three "normal" capacity P2000 mags. Installed a light "enhanced" firing pin block spring, a nickel plated sear, an 11lb hammer spring, and a proper sized (HK45C) mag release. Once the TLR-7A and kydex holster arrive it will be my new edc handgun.
Love it, I have these same additions minus the flat base plate and hk45c mag release. They’ve both been sold out so I’ve been waiting.

Check out the gray guns short reset if you haven’t already

·
Registered
145 Posts
Shortened the left side slide release lever, installed the non-LEM firing pin block spring and added Trijicon night sights (took a Sharpie marker and blacked out the rear rings, made a orange front ring
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Installed Talon Pro grips on my HK45CT. Going to give them a try. The good thing is, that if I do not like them, they can be removed with no harm to the frame.

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #329 ·
Installed Talon Pro grips on my HK45CT. Going to give them a try. The good thing is, that if I do not like them, they can be removed with no harm to the frame.
That's what I like about Decal Grips, off and on, stay put until removed, no mess left behind!

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Took my HK45CT and P30L V1 for the first time to the range. Flawless performance out of both. Ammo I used for the HK45CT was 230gr Winchester, Fiocchi and Sig Elite JHP. For the P30L V1, Belom 124gr, Igman 124 gr and Sig M17 124gr Nato.

·
Registered
242 Posts
First ever "shots" with the VP9 today. Laser Training - distance 12 feet, 3/4" Bullseye.
I might have to eat my words about not buying another HK striker fired pistol. :oops:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Cleaned out my P30 from my archery hunt. Then Dry fired my VP9 to smooth out the trigger and to get batter at RDS acquisition.

PB

·
Registered
145 Posts
I can verify in the next few days. I sent my P30LS slide out for evaluation. I have stock trijicons on my P30 that I can compare them with. IIRC the Dawson's is a smaller tube/vial but have to confirm.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Installed a Duty Trigger spring set to bring my VP9Long trigger down to an enjoyable 3.75 break. Ran 150 rounds to check reliability and it ran like an HK.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Installed the enhanced alloy mag release on the 45C and took the stock paddle release off the 45C and installed it on the P2000SK. Big improvement for the latter.

And then installed the enhanced firing pin block spring in the P2000SK as well.

321 - 340 of 362 Posts