HKPRO Forums banner

61 - 80 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Added talon grips to my usp 45, initially like em but dont really see them griping as much as I want them to. Thinking about getting the grip tape version of this one instead of the rubber style.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Took my VP9 out of the safe, loaded some mags, and placed it by my bedside for when the looting starts...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Put a GG&G light rail on my USP40T. Also picked up a v1 operating lever for my USP45T.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Got my od green framed VP40 out of the safe. Loaded up the mags with some 165 golden sabers and Winchester 165 ranger T. Put my gunfighters inc owb holster on. Locked and loaded a round and holstered. Took my two daughters and my wife, who is a nurse fighting on the front lines with all this crap going on, plus our chocolate lab to the river/woods on family private property and did some major social distancing!!! Out in the middle of nowhere!!! Perfect day and as always, felt well armed with my HK!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
My USPC9 and USPC40 got back from Gray Guns Monday after getting action jobs, so today I took them to the range to wring them out. Man, those things just flat out shoot. The reduced reset on the SA is probably the shortest reset I've seen. I'm going to send the 9 to L&M to get milled for an RMR.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Cleaned/ lubed the vp9 after a decent range day. Also got my 20 round vp9 mags in. Will have to wait a week to give them a workout.

Oh..also ordered a comp from pmm.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Went to try the Condor universal holster for my MK23. Its not going to win any quick draw contests like a Kydex or a ALS, but at least it supports the Surefire Light. Will have to get a custom Kydex done for it eventually.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Installed a gray guns short reset package into my p30L today.

Have never been so frustrated by, and then so proud of accomplishing a task in my life.

61 - 80 of 144 Posts