HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Since i'm not on the sub gun train at all i will say i wish they sold the MSG90A2 to civilians. And in my country you could even own it since it is a factory semi auto...

·
Registered
234 Posts
My wish list:
1. SP7
2. P7
3. More realistic wish- “Glock 19” size compact P30 or VP9. Not to big not to small, JUUUUST right . . .

I only carry guns I can get a full 3 finger grip on, and after much training/trial and error, have determined that I am also not a fan of mag grip extensions, as it is a failure and pinch point when doing reloads under stress. Love my P30s and VP9s, but with my size large hands, the grip could be slightly shorter for easier concealability, while still maintaining a full 3 finger grip without any pinkie pinch. Yes you would loose a couple rounds capacity, but I would take the trade off, just as so many have done with the G19. . .

·
Registered
SP5K, Mk23, USP, P30, HK45, P2000
87 Posts
New spring & follower to upgrade the P2000 flush magazine from 13-rounds to 15-rounds the way they did with the P30/VP9 mags (from 15 to 17-rounds).

Same thing for the stock USP9 magazines. 15-round flush to 17-round flush. (I know, it's the P30/VP9 now but you asked what I wished for.)

Also a double-stack .32acp P7

Reactions: NE_HK
1 - 20 of 90 Posts