HKPRO Forums banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
I would love to see a SP5SD version and of course a US version of the HK416A5 with chrome-lined barrel.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I think an HK USP Expert or a mark23 with a 7 inch barrel in 5.7x28 would be sweet, and something the size of the p365 that was comparable.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,582 Posts
I just posted about it here as well: HK email survey

Everyone should fill out the survey!

Time is now!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I, too, would like a compact-class striker gun, like a G19. Something a little smaller than a VP9, but not as small as a VP9SK.

Also...

There are a handful of us, myself included, that have converted USP40's to 10mm. Once you have the "recipe" to do so, and know where to source a barrel, it isn't actually all that hard.

Hold on man... can you possibly elaborate on this some more? I am a big time 10MM guy. I was going to post a 45C sized 10MM pistol for my HK wish they made idea. Any information you can provide would be awesome.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,582 Posts
PCC in 10mm was an option of the survey. Nothing about a handgun in 10mm, sorry! Think SP5 or USC in 10mm.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My wish list:
1. SP7
2. P7
3. More realistic wish- “Glock 19” size compact P30 or VP9. Not to big not to small, JUUUUST right . . .

I only carry guns I can get a full 3 finger grip on, and after much training/trial and error, have determined that I am also not a fan of mag grip extensions, as it is a failure and pinch point when doing reloads under stress. Love my P30s and VP9s, but with my size large hands, the grip could be slightly shorter for easier concealability, while still maintaining a full 3 finger grip without any pinkie pinch. Yes you would loose a couple rounds capacity, but I would take the trade off, just as so many have done with the G19. . .
Try a Glock 43X with Shield S15 15rd magazines..... 16 rds 9mm, comfortable single stack long grip

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the P30SK (and a USP-40C, but that's a whole different game.) To call the P30SK a "sub-compact" is a bad German joke, but it's still a great carry option with the right holster. As I get older, though, it's getting more bulk than I'd like. I'd like to see HK make a steel frame that's thinner and smaller for carry. Not a small grip, but good weight and thin.

·
Registered
5 Posts
For me it would be a single-stack, thin subcompact.
I agree. My VP9 is just a little to big for CC so I bought a S&W shield for that purpose. I was shocked by the difference in quality. The Shield is made as well as it needs to be, but no better.

Wished they’d also make it in a 380 for my wife.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also wish they’d make frames available For,sale. You can buy slides, but not frames. I got a VP9 optics ready long slide kit so now my original slide is sitting in my closet.

41 - 60 of 90 Posts