HKPRO Forums banner

61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Try a Glock 43X with Shield S15 15rd magazines..... 16 rds 9mm, comfortable single stack long grip
Got one-G43xMOS. It is a sweet setup, however the only major piece missing for it is there is still no good light options yet. Streamlight is supposed to be coming out with the TLR-7SUB for it in April, so will see. Otherwise with the MOS proprietary rail on the G43x, there isn’t much out there options wise. That will change soon I hope, but for now it stays in the safe- got to have a white light!

·
Some gun guy
162 Posts
Hold on man... can you possibly elaborate on this some more? I am a big time 10MM guy. I was going to post a 45C sized 10MM pistol for my HK wish they made idea. Any information you can provide would be awesome.
Yeah, it's fairly simple.

I started with a complete USP40.
Wollf sells extra power recoil springs. Gonna need one. I think I'm using an 18lb spring on a spare guide rod.
HK45 magazines will work, but will be tight. You can remove some material from the front and rear of the magwell to loosen it up. May have to bend the feed lips in a little. I have extensions on mine to aid in removal, along with a jet funnel to make it look right. I got the barrel from a member here that made a run of them. Mine is threaded in metric like a USP40T. The barrel was the hardest part going in.
I haven't opened up the ejection port on the slide yet. It spits out spent brass fine, but live rounds will have to be pushed out the magwell.
That's pretty much it. 40 S&W is literally just 10mm with a smaller charge and shorter case, so the breach face on a firearm chambered in 40 S&W is already dimensionally correct for a 10mm case head as far as the firing pin and extractor is concerned.

Others used a different recipe utilizing a USP40 slide on a 45 frame.

It's rednecked a little, but it's a cool gun. Once you remove the material from the magwell, though, standard USP40 mags probably won't fit right any more, so it'd be a dedicated 10mm gun. Don't plan on getting your money back out of it if you want to sell it after permanently modifying it.

There's posts about it here in the forum. That's where I gleaned all my info from.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My wish list:
1. SP7
2. P7
3. More realistic wish- “Glock 19” size compact P30 or VP9. Not to big not to small, JUUUUST right . . .

I only carry guns I can get a full 3 finger grip on, and after much training/trial and error, have determined that I am also not a fan of mag grip extensions, as it is a failure and pinch point when doing reloads under stress. Love my P30s and VP9s, but with my size large hands, the grip could be slightly shorter for easier concealability, while still maintaining a full 3 finger grip without any pinkie pinch. Yes you would loose a couple rounds capacity, but I would take the trade off, just as so many have done with the G19. . .
The USP Compact is darn close to the size of a Glock 19. Its just a touch smaller than a full size P30. Its deceptive to even call it a compact. It's a good size gun in the hand.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'd love a micro carry gun. Something smaller than the P30SK - similar size to Sig P365. An affordable P7 remake would work.

Something comparable to the SCAR 16 or 17. I love the HK416, but I'm not familiar with any more ranged/marksman rifles from them.

Honestly, just find a way to make the SP5 affordable. I won't pay $3k + for a pistol.

·
Registered
28 Posts
First, I just wish they would keep all of their parts and accessories in their Web Shop in stock. It’s very frustrating for most of their Web Shop to be out-of-stock of pretty much everything pretty much all the time.

Second, I wish they’d flood the market with SP5s so they‘d be available for MSRP pretty much everywhere.

Third, I wish they’d make their version of the SIG P365.

·
Registered
180 Posts
93 rifle, 18" heavy barrel, G3 Flash hider, Wide hand guard w/bi-pod, full auto carrier, (for host use), and 30rd magazines that I don't need a 2nd mortgage to buy.

·
Registered
94 Posts
1. Enough SP5's, SP5K-PDW's and 30 round mags to meet demands.
2. Something comparable to the Sig P365 in size and capacity.

·
Registered
7 Posts
A competitive priced P7M8. Unfortunately wont happen. German quality and craftsmanship doesn't come cheap.

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
10mm anything officially made I'd buy right away.
MP7 civilian model I'd buy 2 (I would prefer them to sell it as a SBR from the factory, I'll live with the year wait and extra $200)

·
Registered
54 Posts
service pistol size MK23 , the size of a USP 45 Tactical with the Maritime finish, chrome lined bore , and call it the MK23 Compact

61 - 80 of 90 Posts