HKPRO Forums banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
P7 series again. Some type of single stack would be cool though.
I wonder if it would be like the re-released Colt Pythons where they just aren’t quite the same and they lack the same quality of craftsmanship. If they were the same quality then I would love if they brought back the P7 series

·
Registered
203 Posts
I’d like to see HK bring back the HK logo rear trailer hitch covers again.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
SP7 (MP7), S91/3 (HK91/93), Single stack polymer pistol, Optics Ready P30 and P30L, as someone else said, G19 sized pistol, 416ish A5 model in pistol format, and pull an FN and offer a semi auto HK23 or 21e...

·
Registered
106 Posts
A single stack CCW handgun that is a direct competitor to the Sig P365. Myself and many won't buy the P365 due to Sig's awful QC and issues with the P365. If Heckler & Koch were to take the opportunity and engineer something slighty better/more reliable -- it would sell like hotcakes.

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
The HK433 and some of it's variants. Though from what I found out from a HK Romanian group on Facebook, that might just happen this summer. Things have been quiet on that front for a while aside from HK showing a bit of the 437 a while back.

So maybe, maybe, we can hope for some 433 family pistols, though with HK right now pushing stuff for armed forces/law enforcement aside from normal automatic pistols, that's doubtful.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts