HKPRO Forums banner

What do you wish HK made?

27K views 244 replies 200 participants last post by  IronJ889 
#1 ·
For me it would be a single-stack, thin subcompact.

#40 · (Edited)
I, too, would like a compact-class striker gun, like a G19. Something a little smaller than a VP9, but not as small as a VP9SK.

Also...

I’ve been having wetdreams every night for a SP7 (civilian MP7) and lesser so a 10mm USP.
That’s interesting. They don’t make any 10mm, do they? A 10mm USP would be so cool.
There are a handful of us, myself included, that have converted USP40's to 10mm. Once you have the "recipe" to do so, and know where to source a barrel, it isn't actually all that hard.

#12 ·
My wish list:
1. SP7
2. P7
3. More realistic wish- “Glock 19” size compact P30 or VP9. Not to big not to small, JUUUUST right . . .

I only carry guns I can get a full 3 finger grip on, and after much training/trial and error, have determined that I am also not a fan of mag grip extensions, as it is a failure and pinch point when doing reloads under stress. Love my P30s and VP9s, but with my size large hands, the grip could be slightly shorter for easier concealability, while still maintaining a full 3 finger grip without any pinkie pinch. Yes you would loose a couple rounds capacity, but I would take the trade off, just as so many have done with the G19. . .

#16 ·
New spring & follower to upgrade the P2000 flush magazine from 13-rounds to 15-rounds the way they did with the P30/VP9 mags (from 15 to 17-rounds).

Same thing for the stock USP9 magazines. 15-round flush to 17-round flush. (I know, it's the P30/VP9 now but you asked what I wished for.)

Also a double-stack .32acp P7

Reactions: NE_HK
#150 ·
If someone hasn’t said it already, I’d like Hk to also produce a fixed barrel competitor to the FN FiveseveN and Ruger-57 pistol with an Hk P7-style cocking mechanism but using an internal hammer.

Maybe using a roller lock bolt or rotating bolt with a non-reciprocating slide to mount an RDS. I don’t think the P7 piston system is called for but if they can make it work without the P7’s heat shortcomings that would be great. A changeable gas piston may allow a fixed but swappable barrel. Also, set the serialized ”lower” fire control group into a package like the SIG to allow easy swap outs of plastic grip frames.

Basically, compel Hk to make a 5.7x28 pistol that’s reliable and accurate. No, it doesn’t have to be a CCW capable pistol but it’d be cooler if it was.

#23 ·
I'd be happy with a 9mm hybrid of the P9S and P7-M13

Roller locked and barrel-to-frame lockup like a P9S; Squeeze cocking and mag capacity of the P7-M13.

Do away with the gas retarded blowback in favor of the roller locking. And do away with the thumb lever of the P9S.

Give it a really thick 9mm barrel like the P9S so you can turn down and thread the tip of the barrel for all sorts of attachments and barrel extensions.

#27 ·
MORE SP5K-PDW's and a SP10.

Come on, you know you want to try an SP10

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.