HKPRO Forums banner
421 - 440 of 459 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
My first HK was a P7M13, bought it like new $900 many years ago. I fell in love with Hk then and never looked back.
The M8 was my first real exposure to HK, and I fell in love as well. Though I prefer double stack 9's, the 13 was always just a little awkward for my hand. Better for bigger hands, I think.

·
Banned
145 Posts
The M8 was my first real exposure to HK, and I fell in love as well. Though I prefer double stack 9's, the 13 was always just a little awkward for my hand. Better for bigger hands, I think.
Yeah, I agree with you...I have a large hand and the m13 model just fit and the grip was very comfy. HK is by far the best non custom handguns.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
1996 - USP9 (full size) first pistol and first HK
I wanted a P7M8 but didn't have the cash so i 'settled'....ha!

·
Registered
228 Posts
USPc 9mm. In 2006 got the job that required to carry. I was into Berettas at the time. Bought the 9mm Cougar that kept having FTF’s and FTE’s. Sold it and after a little research got the HK. Never regretted this choice.

·
Registered
831 Posts
2nd. Had a Beretta 92 and when the USPc came out I snagged one in the mid 90's. Been around the block with other guns, P2000, P30 and SK variants, p228 and now back full circle with a USP and USPc.

·
Registered
124 Posts
VP9 when they first came out, hated it. Had what felt like trigger slap and was snappy for a full size 9. Sent back to HK, claimed the trigger was fine, which was bull**** as several experienced shooters felt it. Sold it rickytic.

Four weeks ago bought a P30L and love it. One week ago bought a USP9c and love it.

Always thought HK pistols are overpriced, and they are. Mags too, but thats the price for this ride.

·
Registered
268 Posts
First? Traded for a HK91 while still in high school. Wish I still had that gun. Then an SP89 a bit later in life (early 90s, can’t remember when). Then a USP9, then a Mk23, and so on and so on.

421 - 440 of 459 Posts