HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for it´s P30L´s??? Maybe an user from Norway can answer that question.

I plan to buy a P30L next year and i begin now to look for a good holster, as this has proved to be more difficult than finding the right gun, at least here in Germany.

·
Registered
26 Posts
No clue what they use in Norway, but Blackhawk makes a holster (Serpa) for the P30. P30L should work to. Might be a while before anyone in the States could be of any real help.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
German Border Guard use Blackhawk Serpa as their holster. I have this holster, and while it's not exactly concealed carry holster, it's good enought for IDPA. As it has open design, it will accept P30L as well.

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,393 Posts
Montrala,

Got any pics of your TRG-22 you'd care to share? I've always loved the TRG rifles. Wish I had the money for one.

Thanks,
Louis

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Got any pics of your TRG-22 you'd care to share? I've always loved the TRG rifles. Wish I had the money for one.
Yes, and pic is not so off-topic, becouse there is P30 with CQC holster on it. Also P2000SK in VM2 holster and HK Auto Axis knive (confiscated by German Police, becouse it turned out to be 1.3mm or 0.05" too long for German limit). Unfortunatelly, due to financial problems I'm forced to sell my TRG. Friend of mine is going to buy it as soon as he will get permit for additional rifle.

·
Registered
569 Posts
If I'm correct the police in Norway do not carry guns at all.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You are partially right. At least in the capital (Oslo) the police leaves it´s gun´s locked up in a safe inside the patrol car. Strange...

But no Holster at all???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts