HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just need some help here guys. This is the insight technologies group unit WITH the IR laser and illuminator. It's the one for the socom with the thumbwheel. just curious if anyone has seen one for sale and what it went for. there's not much information on this unit out there.
thanks for any help
--josh

·
Registered
71 Posts
just need some help here guys. This is the insight technologies group unit WITH the IR laser and illuminator. It's the one for the socom with the thumbwheel. just curious if anyone has seen one for sale and what it went for. there's not much information on this unit out there.
thanks for any help
--josh
Which model are you referring to... in any case early to late models can be quite expensive, equal to or more the the MK23.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Iv'e looked at them when they were around $100.00 ,but had no use for it.:20000000:
NoHair
$100.00? Really? The few times (recently) I've seen them listed for sale the things were running for over $1200. IR Lasers are restricted to MIL/LE anyway, and I don't know if LEO's have to meet certain requirements to purchase them.

·
Registered
236 Posts
They are $1,200.00 and up as far as I know for the reg ones, and if you want the IR stuff you have to be Law Enforc and or military with letter to prove it in order to buy it and its even more $$...

Big money!

I assume your talking about the MARK 23 HK's when you say SOCOM right?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
thanks for any help
--josh
So few come for sale it is hard to say. I would guess $1000-$2000 though. I have seen the PEQ2s go for $1800. Generally this stuff is in the $800s NIB.

There are no Fed laws about owning, but FDA restricts who Insight can sell to.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, thanks for the help guys! It's mark23 specific and it is IR. is it legal for me to buy and sell? thanks again for the help!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I have usually seen the IR LAM's go from the mid to high 2000's and into the $3000 range.

Pay no attention to NoHair, he would love to get his hands on an IR LAM for 100 bucks ROFL! :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts