HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think that is so freakin unprofessional to have the web site down for days! I know I know they are a gun manufacture and are focusing on that, but come on hire some college kid and get it done!!!!! It really isn't that hard! This isn't the first time the page has been down either.

OK- so if it's changed to hkd-usa.com that is cool but... why can't the old page have a link...and what is the d?

·
Registered
616 Posts
I think that is so freakin unprofessional to have the web site down for days! I know I know they are a gun manufacture and are focusing on that, but come on hire some college kid and get it done!!!!! It really isn't that hard! This isn't the first time the page has been down either.

OK- so if it's changed to hkd-usa.com that is cool but... why can't the old page have a link...and what is the d?
Do their guns still work....yes? Ok then.

·
Registered
50 Posts
hkd-usa.com has always been up, it was the website for hk defense but they seem to have changed it to match the main companys german website.

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,577 Posts
They had a server fry and haven't been able to get service restored. Any day now. It's hk-usa.com The HKD(defense) site is not an active domain. It just links to Germany.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts