HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy has a HK USP 45 v1, one 10 rnd mag with about 400 rounds thru it. There is no box, no paperwork, no lock, no fired shell casing, etc. He wants $650 for it. Supposed to be in excellent condition. What do you think it is really worth? How much does it hurt not having the spent shell casing if I want to sell later, not to mention nothing but the gun and one mag?

Thanks,

Bart

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
You can easily find them with both mags and box paperwork ect for $650 for that gun I would be in the ball park of offering 475 and walking with it for 550-575 and if I couldn't get it for that I would keep eye open for another one.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking $500, so good to know I was in the ballpark.

Can you buy new HK pistol cases?

·
Premium Member
1,430 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
There is a black one on arms list right now. And I remember sg saying a while back he had some laying around. Fyi

·
Registered
62 Posts
The HK boxes are available on Gunbroker, ebay, top gun supply etc. There is one distributor that sells them cheaper then all the above. When I remember their name I will post it.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
The HK boxes are available on Gunbroker, ebay, top gun supply etc. There is one distributor that sells them cheaper then all the above. When I remember their name I will post it.
CDNN.

Also available from the HK web shop.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
I always wonder where the other mag and other parts are for a pistol with only 400 rounds on it, also makes me wonder how well it was cared for, I would just pass and keep looking

1 - 11 of 11 Posts