Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KSK? GSG-9, Evil German SWAT team?

·
Registered
121 Posts
KSK

the helmet is a protec you can get them for under 50 quid (basic plastic bump protection)

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
I want all that stuff! And the guy, too, to carry that all to the range for me :D

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:2300000: Hey now Para, it's 2007. We can tolerate a few "Log Cabin" HK aficionados here.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Kev the Screw,
It does look like an old school Protec helmet but the vent holes and the ear holes look different than what we have here in the States. It also looks like there is less padding too. Have you seen these on the skate kids over there? Thanks.
Colorado Kid

·
Registered
121 Posts
A Pro-Tec type helmet would be more accurate for me to say, I can't find the exact maker of this one but I have found one very very close which is made by a firm called predator for use in watersports

·
Registered
375 Posts
looks like im converting my g36k to an e now with the c stock... thanks alot ;) and am going to find the helmet also...

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
With all the talk about it I had to go back and look at it again. I don't know I guess I have worn too many combat helmets and I am not much of a helmet person anymore. I look at them and start cussing about having to wear it again.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'd like to have a jacket like that. :) It's already got the German flag on it; I think a BMW Master Technician badge would fit right in under it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts