·
Registered
444 Posts
P2000sk 9mm
USP45c

·
Registered
444 Posts
You might want to check out a VP9SK or P30SK also. On HK’s website, you can compare the different models. I would try to go handle them before you bought. Unless you’re a collector, then get one of each. 😎

Reactions: NE_HK

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You might want to check out a VP9SK or P30SK also. On HK’s website, you can compare the different models. I would try to go handle them before you bought. Unless you’re a collector, then get one of each. 😎
I'll give them a look, I shot a vp9 a couple years ago and loved it but it was way too big to use as ccw

·
Registered
SP5K, Mk23, USP, P30, HK45, P2000
87 Posts
P2000SK. Slimmer than the P30SK.

HK45C.

·
Priest of the P7
5,037 Posts
If you’re looking for a tiny, summertime pocket gun your sol. HK doesn’t make one and probably never will.

I’m reduced to carrying a Glock (blecth) 43 single stack when it gets hot.

P7M8 is slim, single stack but not subcompact by any means. If you’re a fan of AIWB carry it would work well.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Here is the list in order of feel/size offerings smallest to largest.
1). P2000sk
2). P30sk
3) VP9sk
4). USPC 9mm
5). USPC .45

·
Registered
347 Posts
Keep in mind, the VP9sk is slightly slimmer than the P2000sk or the P30sk and they all share the same grip length. So all three of them will effectively conceal the same but the VP9sk will give you a longer sight radius. The USP 45c on paper (HK website measurements) may seem smaller than the HK45c but in reality the USP 45c is blockier and harder to conceal.

My opinion: The P2000 and the VP9sk are the best two CCW pistols that HK makes. The P2000 is my EDC and the VP9sk gets plenty of time when it is t-shirt weather. I do occasionally carry my full-size USP 45 in the colder months.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Keep in mind, the VP9sk is slightly slimmer than the P2000sk or the P30sk and they all share the same grip length. So all three of them will effectively conceal the same but the VP9sk will give you a longer sight radius. The USP 45c on paper (HK website measurements) may seem smaller than the HK45c but in reality the USP 45c is blockier and harder to conceal.

My opinion: The P2000 and the VP9sk are the best two CCW pistols that HK makes. The P2000 is my EDC and the VP9sk gets plenty of time when it is t-shirt weather. I do occasionally carry my full-size USP 45 in the colder months.
Same!!! Even though I just posted a list of size/feel. I personally edc the p2000 everyday too!!!

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
I'd love to see HK make something to compete with the SIG P365/P365XL/ P365XL Optics ready tactical.
I don't think they ever will because the market for something like that is probably non existent outside the USA civilian market.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd love to see HK make something to compete with the SIG P365/P365XL/ P365XL Optics ready tactical.
I don't think they ever will because the market for something like that is probably non existent outside the USA civilian market.
This is what I'm talking about. An HK version of a p365 would be amazing. Small, super reliable, and not a sig. Nothing wrong with sig I just like hk a little more.

·
Registered
63 Posts
That strikes me as odd because the other popular micro compact, the Hellcat, is made in Croatia. It's sold in its home country and other countries as the HS Produkt H11.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I doubt I would be able to tell the difference between a P2000sk and my P30sk on my belt all day- YMMV;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I doubt I would be able to tell the difference between a P2000sk and my P30sk on my belt all day- YMMV;)
It's more about the size than weight. I'm 5'7 140lbs super lean, so everything prints on me. I can comfortably carry a full size steel pistol in the winter and not be bothered much, its spring summer fall that gets hard to conceal unless I dress around my usp45c so it's a part time ccw for me alot of times I end up having to carry my 357 snub but I dont like only having 5 shots and no mag.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts