HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I probably wont grab a LAM because it's pricey so I was wondering what lights and mounts are you running on your Mark 23? Post photos if you can since Google isn't giving too many results.

·
Registered
599 Posts
DM,

I have a X400V under #1 and got a Viridian C5L for #2. The SUREFIRE is a Beast and with the adapter drop, damn near impossible to find a holster to fit it mounted. However, the Viridian is tight, compact and narrow so it fits BEAUTIFULLY in my LONDON BRIDGE TRADING Mark 23 drop holster with not problem. The holsters are still available from LBT b.t.w. Kinda new, so learning about pics. I've only succeeded in droping jpg.'s so I need to learn how to 'insert' real photos to my posts.

I.M.O. - the VIRIDIAN's are great lights for the price. I struggle with the green laser for GREAT daytime visibility, but at night it will be a bullet Magnet back to the shooter. It has 6 or 7 modes which is really nice and I like STROBING LIGHT/LASER. Last, if you run a 2 thumbs long on the slide grip, it is an east push-button toggle with your left thumb. I like it better than the S.F. "lateral-wing" switch. With the long-assed 23 trigger guard for gloves, it's a l-o-n-g reach in any case and IMPOSSIBLE trigger finger activation anyway.

Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Gun accessory
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Starting pistol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts