HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a Tactical, but no can! I don't need the tall sights and would like to get back to normal height night sights, (Meprolight, hopefully) but I wonder are the cuts the same as the USP full size? Will sights for a regular USP fit and shoot point-of-aim/point-of-impact?
Thanks!

·
Registered
802 Posts
It's the same gun, the slides are the same along with the same dovetails.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Cost effective, rugged, big dots - I'd go meprolight. I have probably 6 sets mostly yellow rear and just plain love 'em. If you want to be different than everyone else I'd go Hienie straight eights. They're lo pro, have serrated faces to cut glare, stackable dots, and are a clean looking addition to any weapon. I have two night sets and one plain black target set without tritium, they're also worth the $.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
I have a set of fixed 3 dots by MMC on my Tactical - Im going to buy a set of their adjustable night sights for it tho.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the feedback - that is a purty tactical! I wish mine was green or tan! Before I read your post I had gotten some USP sights from Meprolight - they drifted right in and shoot just perfect. My LEM kit went in like a charm, too! Sweet gun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts