HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am in Reno. I shoot the monthly USPSA match at the Regional Shooting Facility: First Sunday of the month. See you there.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am in Reno. I shoot the monthly USPSA match at the Regional Shooting Facility: First Sunday of the month. See you there.
Hello guys, I am here in Carson City and new to this forum. I participate in the steele and pin shoots in Lovelock, Fernly, and Carson City. I will be modifying my usp .45 into a race gun for the limited class. I cant wait. Glad to find an HK forum to share interest, questions and advise on these fine weapons.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello guys, I am here in Carson City and new to this forum. I participate in the steele and pin shoots in Lovelock, Fernly, and Carson City. I will be modifying my usp .45 into a race gun for the limited class. I cant wait. Glad to find an HK forum to share interest, questions and advise on these fine weapons.

I shoot the same steel and pin matches. We have probably crossed paths. See you in the spring when they resume. Best.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Anybody in Northern Nevada Interested in forming a Defensive Carbine Club?

Are there any AR15 shooters, or H&K shooters, in the greater Reno-Sparks-Carson City-Lake Tahoe Nevada (California) area that would be interested forming / joining / shooting in a Nevada Defensive Carbine Club? This club has yet to be formed and would be modeled on the Florida Defensive Carbine Club.

Like the Florida Defensive Carbine Club, the Nevada Defensive Carbine Club would have regular but informal shoots designed to promote fun, comradeship, show-and-tell sessions, training, and compare training and experiences. I would like this club to be minimum work and maximum fun. Maybe pool finances and get some professional trainers or sponser a LWRC Operators Course for the west coast? Just ideas!

You would not have to own a LWRC to join; any type of AR or other long gun would be just fine! Swap and shoot sessions sounds like fun!!!!!

Look at the Florida Defensive Carbine Club website and let me know if you would be interested in doing something similar here in the greater Reno, NV, area. If you are interested, please e-mail me and we can talk about it.

Link: http://www.fdcc.us

·
Registered
1 Posts
Class 2 manufacture in minden

Hi all in nv ive built alot of aks but im going to build my first HK G3 mite need some help any body needs to do transfers FFL or NFA let me know I do mig, tig, machine, and rivet i would love to do some close quarters combat training
thanks Tom @
BlackBeard
research and development

1 - 8 of 8 Posts