HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the range over the weekend with some friends (unknown as to why one of them brought his wife). During the cease fire a few guys were looking at my MR556. One guy said it was the sexiest looking rifle he had seen in a long time. I made the comment that was "sexier than half the women I knew". After he agreed with me, his wife smacked him in the back of the head and called him an azzhole. She then turned around walked to the parking area, started the car and left him to find another ride home. I was happy to give him a ride. After all it was damn funny to everyone around but her.

·
Registered
117 Posts
My wife would want to stroke the barrel of it:560: she Loves weapons Now i have taught her to shoot .she shoots My M4 better than some guys I know

·
Registered
14 Posts
Too funny! I once went to a Christmas party at my neighbors house soon after moving into the neighborhood. I was mingling and ended up somehow talking to this woman, who within 5 minutes I was in a complete argument with. Something about her just pissed me off and she was more than happy to give me an opportunity to share those feelings. After she stormed off in a huff I turned to my neighbor's old roommate who was now a police officer (just met him 30 minutes prior) and told him that woman was a bitch. He just hung his head and said, "I know, I married the Devil". It was funny after the fact but I was scarred poo-less.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
My wife thinks my tricked out PTR91 is "ugly" but then we had a long discussion about the genious of the German technology and ruggedness of it and she came around. Of course her new AR15 I built her is sexy :650:

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
I'm still in the "test driving" stage of finding a wife. Not sure if I'll ever commit to actually getting one though. Seems like newer and better models come out every year!! :wink:

HK's, now there's something I can commit to.

·
Registered
818 Posts
The HK habit is far cheaper than having a wife. You can always sell an HK & make a buck or two. Look what it costs to get rid of a wife!! And your HKs never bitch at you.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
That marriage sounds like it has a long, happy future...:72:
This, LOL. Sounds like there are other issues there... maybe he got caught putting his bullet in someone elses chamber ;)

·
Registered
232 Posts
My wife was the one who told me to shut up and order the D54 , the SBR and both supressors ... 2nd Wives are the best

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
You should see my b-day present, my wife posing with each of my guns. It was like a damn poster. She calls them (my guns) my second wife. If I can figure out the picture posting I will put one up as my profile pic

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
My new avatar/ profil pic, one of the more mild ones. I love my wife. Sorry, she didn't take any pics with my HKs, shame on her!

·
Premium Member
3,869 Posts
my wife is constantly trying to get me to "give" her my P7M8.... although i will say, she's not really interested in rifles at all. She would have laughed, re: the OP's story....

·
Registered
423 Posts
My new avatar/ profil pic, one of the more mild ones. I love my wife. Sorry, she didn't take any pics with my HKs, shame on her!
Sounds like a perfect excuse for new pictures, but I wouldn't put them on the forum without asking her. If you got a good one, you want to keep her happy.

·
Registered
228 Posts
What's a wife? Single and forever alone is where it's at :10000000:
Even if you stick your entire gun collection on your bed when you go to sleep, you'll still have more of the bed to yourself than if you share it with a woman.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts