HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I don't believe so. The hk45c barrel is ~3.9" where as the uspc (45acp) is ~3.8".

But if you wanted to see if it fits I have a spare hk45c barrel shoot me a pm and we'll talk numbers ;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm looking for a threaded barrel, jarvis doesnt make HK barrels anymore and everyone is out so im just trying to explore options, is it threaded?
ETA i've seen too many negative comments on dragon barrels so they'll be a LAST resort

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
USP .45 mag is the one that holds the most rounds. No other mags hold more than 12 rounds, including the MK23.
I heard of a usp 45 fs has a 20 round aftermarket round but I heard mixed reviews about it but that won't fit in the uspc I don't think

·
Registered
1997 USP 9mm Full Size, too many upgrades to list.
610 Posts
I heard of a usp 45 fs has a 20 round aftermarket round but I heard mixed reviews about it but that won't fit in the uspc I don't think
Correct, the USP full size and compacts have different magazines.

-Sean

Typoed on my iPhone.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
i'm looking for a threaded barrel, jarvis doesnt make HK barrels anymore and everyone is out so im just trying to explore options, is it threaded?
ETA i've seen too many negative comments on dragon barrels so they'll be a LAST resort
Tornado Tech or Adco can extend and thread the stock barrel from what I understand. I would think that would be better than Dragon by leaps and bounds

1 - 10 of 10 Posts