HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay newbie here , so i just picked up my USC and came into about $1500 extra money . I dont really want to SBR and completly convert into the UMP format right now at the moment because of lack of money. all i want to do is just turn my USC into the 9mm part of the UMP and do everything else later when i get the money. what exact parts do i need to make this happen? and is $1500 enough to do what I wanna do? I was looking at HKparts.com and wasnt sure if i needed the complete $2900 parts kit to make it 9mm. or the like $900 package to make the gun shoot 9mm. I really appreciate the help. thanks.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
The $900 kit plus a widened lower. Or buy a UMP lower, HDPS stock block B and a UMP buttstock. Oh and the mag well in the receiver has to be widened as well.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I am not sure if the $900 UMP 9mm kit on HKParts will work with the USC lower, but if it does, you'll need to enlarge the mag well. The kit will give you two 922r parts, so you'll need a trigger OR mag follower + floor plate to comply with 3 required 922r parts.

This is the 16" 9mm kit, not the shorter one because you'll need an ATF tax stamp for the latter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts