HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know what nj departments currently carry hks as their duty weapons?

i know nutley pd carries hk uspc 40's and i think state corrections carrys the usp or uspc but not sure whch one.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Edison Township - USP (or compact) .40

Woodbridge PD - USP (or compact) .45

Bridgewater PD - USP .45

·
Registered
239 Posts
San Bernardino CA Police issues the USP 45, and I think the USP 9mm is also authorized, but not as widely used. They partner the Remington 230 Grain Golden Saber with this weapon.

I think Cal State San Bernardino University PD also issues this weapon, many local agencies establish a list from where the officers can choose if they don't issue a standardized weapon, and especially if they're a small department.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
As of last year the Cinnaminson Township Police were supposedly still using the P7M13.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Virginia ABC Agents USPC 40
Goochland County Sheriffs Office (just west of Richmond Virginia) USPF 45

These are some more but I can't confirm this at this time

·
Registered
569 Posts
Most departments here in Florida issue duty weapons, but allow officers to use their own as long as they meet the department standards. Includes both pistols and assault rifles.

·
Registered
260 Posts
It's not Joisey, but the University of Pennsylvania Police Department authorizes every H&K pistol in 9mm, .40S&W, .45 ACP and .357 SIG.

Our long guns are Colt M4s, but you never know... a 416 may yet pop up :14000000:

·
Registered
236 Posts
DTHEMAN....your right! That's why I carry my M13 or Expert depending on the day lol It's a nice feeling knowing you can carry what ever you want basically...comfort is a good thing!

Most guys on the road carry M4's...but they are even gonna open that I think soon to a much bigger variety of options..sig 556...or any 223 / comp rifle.

We finally get to shoot back!

·
Registered
569 Posts
A few Departments that I've looked at state "AR style rifles", so I'm thinking 416 or convince them that a G36 is what I need.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Depts that issue H&K

Hollywood P.D. here in Broward County , Florida issue H&K USP compacts or P2000. Once my dept changes policy I will carry my USP 40f instead of my G-23.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Illinois State University authorizes Sig P220's in addition to HK USPc. I believe the USPc the officer I was talking to was a 9mm. I am willing to bet that they allow them in .40 S&W as well as .45 ACP since they allow the P220.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I also believe Las Vegas Metro PD allows HK's in .357 / 9mm / .40 / .45 as well.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Detroit S.R.T. uses H&K compact 9mm's.

FFDO's use USP compact LEM .40s&w

Some Border Patrol recently started carrying H&K compact's/p2000

·
Registered
381 Posts
When you say duty weapon, do you just mean pistols? I ask as I dont consider the rifles and SMGs typical duty weapons. And this is in the pistol section.

·
Registered
93 Posts
It's not Joisey, but the University of Pennsylvania Police Department authorizes every H&K pistol in 9mm, .40S&W, .45 ACP and .357 SIG.
policemedic,

I went to Penn back in the mid 80's. I don't remember, are the Penn Police a division of the Philadelphia PD? My Grandad was a Philly PD detective for 40 years.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts