HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy locally is selling his Vector 93 with Hensoldt Z24 in the German claw mount and a B&T folding stock for $1000, probably with some wiggle room down to $900 since he seems to be a motivated seller. Says he is selling as he bought a real 93.
This is basically a screaming deal, right? I'll go grab a set of feeler gauges and check the bolt gap before checking it out, and look for any obvious damage, but is there anything else I should be aware of?

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more HK (and/or quality clones).

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I would snap it up. A NIB V93 is about $1,100...a used scope / mount like that is what...$300? The folder is another $100+ I have a V93 and it's a good gun...unless it's been drug behind a jeep, go for it.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Buy it!!!! This is a very good deal.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So the initial offer was as you see above and a 40rd mag. Offered $900, and he countered with an extra 40 rounder and 100rds of .223 for the full 1000. Moving money from savings now, hope this works out

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got it. He said he couldn't get into his safe where the ammo and extra mags were, so he brought an extra lower housing and the A2 stock. Still a pretty good deal, I think. Fairly sure he was a defense contractor as he is ex border patrol, driving a very nice car and mentioned a bunch of different HK clones, as well as a real 91 and 93.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.