HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy locally is selling his Vector 93 with Hensoldt Z24 in the German claw mount and a B&T folding stock for $1000, probably with some wiggle room down to $900 since he seems to be a motivated seller. Says he is selling as he bought a real 93.
This is basically a screaming deal, right? I'll go grab a set of feeler gauges and check the bolt gap before checking it out, and look for any obvious damage, but is there anything else I should be aware of?

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more HK (and/or quality clones).

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
I would snap it up. A NIB V93 is about $1,100...a used scope / mount like that is what...$300? The folder is another $100+ I have a V93 and it's a good gun...unless it's been drug behind a jeep, go for it.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
$900 would be stealing.

I would buy it if I were in your shoes and need a 93 style rifle.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
V93 is like $1,000 right off the top. The folder for me is irrelevant, as I find them uncomfortable, but the scope and mount is easily another $300.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Buy it!!!! This is a very good deal.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So the initial offer was as you see above and a 40rd mag. Offered $900, and he countered with an extra 40 rounder and 100rds of .223 for the full 1000. Moving money from savings now, hope this works out

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
So the initial offer was as you see above and a 40rd mag. Offered $900, and he countered with an extra 40 rounder and 100rds of .223 for the full 1000. Moving money from savings now, hope this works out
Let us know how she shoots. From the looks of it you done good. Oh yea...no video and it never happened.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Derp, yeah, Choate. It should be in my hot little hands in about 3:00. May grab an A2 stock from him too.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Gun, scope, STANAG claw mount, two 40-round mags, 100 rounds of ammo, and possibly a A2 stock, for $1,000? Deal of the year man!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got it. He said he couldn't get into his safe where the ammo and extra mags were, so he brought an extra lower housing and the A2 stock. Still a pretty good deal, I think. Fairly sure he was a defense contractor as he is ex border patrol, driving a very nice car and mentioned a bunch of different HK clones, as well as a real 91 and 93.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts