HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get another HK. I'd like to try the P7, but the problem is, I cannot find one, so let's skip that for now.

I'd like to try the HK45 and P30, but probably not going to be here anytime soon, so I'm aiming the P2000 9 LEM or the SK. Have bought two USP45, USP9, P2000 40 LEM. 9, 40 or 45 cal only.

The SK is probably the small cute one, :380:I think chicks will dig this one

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
P7s are easy to find try gunbroker.com see them on there all the time. I would however suggest trying one before you buy it. I had never had one in my hand but bought one because of the way everyone goes on about them. I didn't like it. Ended up loosing about $200 selling it just to get rid of it and get back some of my money. I do however like the P2KSK you mentioned and yes I do have big hands.

Long story short one man's trash is another man's treasure I will never buy another gun that I haven't at least seen based solely on what others think of it. That said if you haven't seen a P7 I would find one to look at before taking the plunge I am not the only one that don't like them.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I just bought a used grade B P7. I figure if the finish is not up to snuff I'll just have it refinished. I bought mine from SCP Firearms. Steve is a top notch guy to deal with. This is my second used purchase from him. Check him out on the Sigforum classified board. He is one of the most respected vendors there. He has been hinting that I will not need to refinish the gun he is sending me. When I get it I will post a picture.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm interesting in new firearms only. I don't really like buying used.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Try CDNN. They are selling P7PSPs as we type. I just picked up one from them that looks like new.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Re:

Your REALLY going to have a hard time finding anything other than a used P7. NIB is very rare.

·
Registered
76 Posts
OP,
I am in same dilemma which one, for yourself let me recommend the P2ksk. very sweet pistol I have one in 40 v3 awaiting on a 9mm v3
next up for me not really sure good luck with your choice

·
Registered
67 Posts
P30L or HK45

·
Registered
284 Posts
This thread wants to eat your brains! I'll throw my hat in the ring and say anything that says "HK" even though you've probably bought at least 3-4 since this thread was originally posted.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts