HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to get a 3 point sling for my BW5, just dont know if all slings are created equal or not. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Landpimp thank you for the reply. Im new to the HK and hk clone world and dont know a thing about them. Id rather ask a stupid question that end up buying something thats no good.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Which tac sling did you purchase? I've see a couple but I too don't want to purchase something and have it sit in the safe because I don't like it or it doesn't work like advertised.

·
Registered
18 Posts
not to steal your post but does anyone have any pics of how the 3 point sling mounts. im guessing one on the buttstock, one on the mag well and one at the fore grip. but pics would be helpfull.

thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
CQB Solutions 3 Point Tactical Sling

I was debating this same question. I picked up the CQB Solutions 3 Point Tactical Sling from an auction on Gunbroker. The sling package I got included the Emergency Release Buckle and Steel CMC front hook. It's m Made from Milspec 1" nylon web material and advertised that it will not generate a noise signature. Has six carry options. I'm posting a pic from the auction page. I'll let everyone know how it works out.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Huntzman said:
I was debating this same question. I picked up the CQB Solutions 3 Point Tactical Sling from an auction on Gunbroker. The sling package I got included the Emergency Release Buckle and Steel CMC front hook. It's m Made from Milspec 1" nylon web material and advertised that it will not generate a noise signature. Has six carry options. I'm posting a pic from the auction page. I'll let everyone know how it works out.

Thanks Huntzman, I will be waiting for your opinion.

·
Registered
17 Posts
CQB / Specter - 3Pt. Tac Sling

Just got the sling I purchased off GB.com and had it installed in a matter of a minute or so. It is a Specter (formerly CQB Solutions) 3 Point Tac. Sling: http://www.spectergear.com/cqb_sling.htm and it is advertised to work on the HK MP5, 94, 53, 91 & 93 weapons.

After hooking it up and adjusting it I was impressed with it's fit and feel overall. Granted, it has not been put through it's paces R/T, but I have a feeling it will get the job done extremely well. This version also has the Emergency Release Buckle which drops the weapon from you.... in the event the job gets ugly and you have to free yourself.

Andrew

·
Registered
5 Posts
For those of you who have 3 point tactical slings for your HK Rifles, could you post pictures of your setup? I just got a tactical sling for my HK91 from spectergear.com and I'm still trying to figure it out. Thanks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The stock sling is a horrible, almost useless device and unable to support anything heavy - it cuts into the shoulder. Need something much wider, 1.5" or 2" at least.

·
2,832 Posts
this is the HK ambi sling, used an ambi sling pin to replace rear push pin, this sling works good on the lighter guns, like 94/Mp5

can also use the UMP slings, they are nylon and have a release, but they are kinda thin and again good for lighter guns like Mp5 and UMP

but my favorite sling came on a HK91(SAR8) I bought, seller says he bought it years ago and I WISH someone still made(or would make it) it, its much heavier duty, thicker, rubber coated hardware and I think its 2" web

and standard 91/93 sling.....not bad but not great either

·
Registered
5 Posts
this is the HK ambi sling, used an ambi sling pin to replace rear push pin, this sling works good on the lighter guns, like 94/Mp5

can also use the UMP slings, they are nylon and have a release, but they are kinda thin and again good for lighter guns like Mp5 and UMP

but my favorite sling came on a HK91(SAR8) I bought, seller says he bought it years ago and I WISH someone still made(or would make it) it, its much heavier duty, thicker, rubber coated hardware and I think its 2" web

and standard 91/93 sling.....not bad but not great either
Hi,

do you know where I can buy the standard 91/93 sling?

Thanks!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
I am by no means a expert on slings and don't even know what is available for HKs but I have a single point sling on my M4 and love it. Keeps the weapon at a low ready for me on my chest.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You should find about 50 of them at any given moment on gunbroker, or any of the surplus sites (robertrtg, etc.).
Thanks!

I try to find in robertrtg, they have the leather sling only, no 3-point sling. I found it in gunbroker, but this is auction site.

Anyone know which surplus site have this sling?

Thank you very much.

·
Registered
242 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts