HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an HK SP5k-PDW with the SB tactical brace on the folding stock B&T adapter. What would the correct sling be for this setup?
The only HK offerings I see are the single point sling that came with the gun, the HK standard 3 point sling, and the HK ambidextrous sling.
There is currently only 1 sling attachment point and that is the sling loop on the B&T stock adapter. Eventually I may SBR the gun and add the B&T stock, but that won't really change the sling situation much. Any suggestions on what would work best with this setup? I do have a midwest industries mlok handguard that I could put on to add another sling attachment point, or switch out one of the pins for the one with the sling attachment.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The MP5K is the only gun I have found where a single point sling, and only a single point sling, makes sense. For me, the gun is too short for a two-point setup. I use the Magpul MS2 sling and clip it to the sling loop on the B&T stock.

·
Registered
322 Posts
There appears to be very little information on the pdw. I can't even find a manual with it in it. You are just going to have to use your best judgment and come to the fact that it only has one sling attachment point. Meaning, it must be made for a single point sling.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Single point is all ya need. Especially with 2 clamped mags and the foregrip.. it shoots like a dream. The stability of the grip and the weight of the magazines. Wow. Just a hot little unit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts