HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you long-time owners out there what parts do you recommend I keep on hand for my new P2000 in .40SW? I ordered some extra mag springs from Wolf but anything else? Thanks.

·
Registered
600 Posts
The usual, extra mags, or maybe baseplates ordered thru Hk direct.

Last but not least............a .357SIG barrel for $200 from Hk direct!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The usual, extra mags, or maybe baseplates ordered thru Hk direct.

Last but not least............a .357SIG barrel for $200 from Hk direct!
And I am a BIG fan of the .357 SIG. Will my .40 mags work or do I need dedicated .357 SIG H&K mags or followers? Is the barrel drop-in? Geez! I'm seeing more dollar signs. Thanks a lot. LOL.

·
Registered
600 Posts
EVERYTHING on a .40 gun is interchangeable with a .357SIG. And you are correct, it's a drop-in barrel change.

Factory .357SIG P2000's comes with .40 mags. The only difference I'm aware of, is the metal body of the .357SIG guns have ".357SIG" stamped on them together with ."40 C" stamped on the magazine baseplate.

But the .40 & .357 mags are otherwise IDENTICAL.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EVERYTHING on a .40 gun is interchangeable with a .357SIG. And you are correct, it's a drop-in barrel change.

Factory .357SIG P2000's comes with .40 mags. The only difference I'm aware of, is the metal body of the .357SIG guns have ".357SIG" stamped on them together with ."40 C" stamped on the magazine baseplate.

But the .40 & .357 mags are otherwise IDENTICAL.
Much thanks. I love the .357 SIG and reload it so I can afford to shoot a lot. I converted my Sig P239 40 to .357 SIG a while back and it's become my default caliber in that gun.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Keep in mind it's easier to get a drop in .357SIG barrel from Sig than it is to get a .357 barrel from Hk right now, as far as i know....

That's why I went P2000 in .357SIG 1st, getting just a .40 barrel later from Hk should be a cinch.

·
Registered
55 Posts
For you long-time owners out there what parts do you recommend I keep on hand for my new P2000 in .40SW? I ordered some extra mag springs from Wolf but anything else? Thanks.
Magazines. Eight per gun. Simple.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Nothing, the thing is a tank.

·
Registered
97 Posts
P2000sk .40 & .357 interchangeable too?

Is this the case for the P2000SK in .40 also?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Does not appear that ordering parts from Trussville, AL is the easiest process in the world. You call, you get voice mail and a promise someone will call you back. I am still waiting. :( Is it better to fax them your order?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts