HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just dug up a Hk94 would pass for new in the Hk box. but it has been shot and is a bit dirty but it's all there and is coming home to my place for less then $2200. we are getting a Galil from a local guy also in the box after C's get there cut. and pay for it. less then $2000.. i love my new job!

(NOT I CANT SELL THEM DONT ASK)

·
Banned
1,926 Posts
just dug up a Hk94 would pass for new in the Hk box. but it has been shot and is a bit dirty but it's all there and is coming home to my place for less then $2200. we are getting a Galil from a local guy also in the box after C's get there cut. and pay for it. less then $2000.. i love my new job!

(NOT I CANT SELL THEM DONT ASK)
I am surprised, every HK that I see at Cabelas (AZ) gun room is priced at millionairs prices. Unless you work at Cabelas and you are intercepting them before they are overpriced.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
when they sit with out selling for a long time.. over priced!
yes we can buy them for what they have into them..
i even dug up a preban hungy AK UNDERFOLDER new in the box sitting for the past 2 years(with all the goodys)
but i think $1200 is a bit High! FOR ME TO SHELL OUT!

getting paid to look in old gun boxes..im still stunned!

sig's
colt's
Hk's
AK's
and lots of dust
there is a GOD!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Wow, that is quite a find! I did not realize Cabelas sold black rifles.

I keep hoping I am going to stumble upon a garage sale where someone has a transferable Thompson or Grease Gun they want to sell very reasonably. One can dream!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I thought this time of year was supposed to joyous. Now you have made me all sad inside.

Seriously good find......and what a good job you have!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Wow! And the only thing I ever get from Cabelas is irritiated.

Enjoy!

·
2,831 Posts
I just missed by a hour a full auto Thompson at an estate sale.....like always I ask if there are any "sporting goods" gal(daughter of owner) said there was....."you know one of those old gangster machine guns from the 30's" guess her granddad had it sense new.....gave it to someone that had done some work on the house just that day.......good thing for me really as it was full auto and never registered I am sure....as bummed as i was...I was happy at the same time........club fed is not for me :)

I keep hoping I am going to stumble upon a garage sale where someone has a transferable Thompson or Grease Gun they want to sell very reasonably. One can dream!

·
2,831 Posts
at the Cabela's on line guns........they just had a HK Jube for $1575....there are some deals there.....sometimes. just like most of Ganders guns.......way overpriced but I know of 2 killer HK deals out of one of the stores in BFE

at the new Lacey WA store, guess a odd HK 270 came in, it left fast I guess, $650(was high from the 1st info I was told) but the stock was a Manlicker style....I did not see it myself.

A pre-ban H&K at Cabela's; what next, old Ferrari's at my local Ford store?

·
2,831 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts