HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RDTS just completed a 33k for me, and I was getting ready to send them a 93 to do their new 53 build. I already have a couple 53's but Ralph said his new design is really sweet. I love 53's and have all the MP5's, but this picture from TSC just caught my eye:

Has anybody done a 13K and how do you like it. I know the conversion is quite a bit more, but I haven't priced them yet. I like working with RDTS, but know that TSC's work is top notch also. Please give some pros and cons to help me in this difficult decision...

·
Registered
340 Posts
If you just got a 33k and already have a 53 and mp5, I would go with the 13k. They pack a serious amount of firepower when equipped with a beta mag and the quick change barrel feature is way cool as well. Let us know which direction you go.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I say go with the 13K.

They musy be doing their own barrels. The HK factory ones for that caliber are REALLY scarce.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Just do a 53 with a rail handguard and it will basically look the same?Quick change barrells are cool but for what its gonna cost I would just have a gun for your other hand as well! Betas will fit it also?I like different stuff but I would not be able to justify this one just to have a quick change barrell.A 13 would be a little better but really just a 93/33.I dont know,whatever turns you on I guess?

·
Banned
2,247 Posts
Dude if you're looking for justification to spend the money. Here it is!
Go for it!!! You only live once and if you're making the money to afford this stuff you're probably fine. It looks like a pretty cool build. I remember someone else did a run of these right around the time of the original AWB, I think it was Volmer. They were the size of an MP5 and they came in .223 and .308( I think), with the quick change barrel. They were awsome looking and out of all of the guns I've shot, handled and owned over the last 13yrs. I still think about that gun and how cool it was.

Regards,
R.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts