HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK i picked up a 20in. bbl. from ptr for a build should i use a psg1/msg90 trunion or just the standard trunion or does it matter?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Question before answer

Blk Mkt PSG1 Trunnion and/or IGF trunnion extension. I think these are two options. I have used both a couple of times. Up to you.

·
Registered
886 Posts
I believe utilizing a PSG-1 trunnion means that a PSG-1 bolt head needs to be used...it could get expensive from there.

Bill

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
not the black market parts PSG-1 trunnion it uses a standard 91 bolt head
Paul is correct on this. I am going to use the BMP MSG90/PSG1 trunnion because it will provide more support for my MSG90 barrel.

However the portion of the barrel that is pressed into the trunnion on a JLD barrel is the same length as on a standard HK91 barrel so an IGF MSG90 trunion extension is all you really need for the JLD barrel. I will post a link below that shows a comparrision of the barrels.

http://www.militaryfirearm.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=2618

I was originally going to use a new FMP G3 trunion and the IGF trunion extension so if you decide to go that route PM me if interested in the trunion and IGF extension.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
11C ABN and paul123, I was wondering if you guys could post links to any pics, posts related to your builds and range reports? I am still getting the funds together to have mine built I hope to send the parts out sometime early in March.

Thanks,
Warren

1 - 7 of 7 Posts