HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Not sure where you got these pics from, but this looks like an airsoft pistol. I have never seen a rail mount like that before. Might be something that came with it. Something got lost in translation as it reads on the side of the mount "For USP Full-Size Flame". If the mount is for airsoft, I would never try it on a real gun.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Not sure where you got these pics from, but this looks like an airsoft pistol. I have never seen a rail mount like that before. Might be something that came with it. Something got lost in translation as it reads on the side of the mount "For USP Full-Size Flame". If the mount is for airsoft, I would never try it on a real gun.
+1 on the airsoft pistol

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The red O-ring kind of makes me wonder if its real or not, BUT, it could be an old-school GG&G mount, before they came out with the "Slimline" adaptors, ALthough, i have never seen any older GG&G USP mounts...

ETA

Nevermind, you can see the "seam" on the mount, so its made of plastic.... Just some cheap airsoft mount...

·
Registered
224 Posts
There is also no date code on the slide

·
Registered
239 Posts
I got to agree with everyone else. The mount looks plastic rather than metal and "frame" is misspelled "flame". I have a newer GG&G slim mount on my 40F that doesn't look anything like that one.

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,393 Posts
That looks like my Airsoft USP Tactical with all the factory markings!

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
If it is an airsoft gun it is an illegal one at that. All airsoft replicas must have an orange saftey tip to comply with federal law. I see alot of people come through the paintball shop where I work with "blacked out" orange tips trying to make them look like real guns. I always tell them that they are in fact in violation of the law and are subject to arrest, seizure of the item, fines, and most likely jail time. We will not repair or service any airsoft product that has been modified in such a way and I also refuse to have them present in my shop. We will only sell these products to people over 18, but sometimes adults act more like kids, which is why for the most part I do not like these products at all.

There was one guy walking around with camos and dual shoulder holsters with Beretta 92 airsoft guns in them with no orange safety tips, out in the open mind you. Aside from laughing my ass off I informed him that what he was doing was not only highly illegal but also told him he must remove them from the premesis immediatly. I have also heard airsoft people explain to me "if someone is messing with me, I will just pull this out and point it at them". SCAREY STUFF that can and will get you killed, possibly by a police officer in fear for his own life.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
This is most definitely an Air-Soft pistol and rail adapter. The below photo is from the Den-Trinity Air-Soft web site, complete with misspelling:

Look familiar?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Tanio Koba USP Tactical.....Its definately airsoft. As far as I know, the USA is one of the few countries that requires the whole "orange tip" thing. Some countries are starting to legislate these toys, but I know for a long time the UK or Hong Kong had no regulations regarding orange barrel paint. I'm not into airsoft, but I found that pic one time in a search, and I basically came up with the above info as I tried to identify it. I actually think that red O-ring is kinda cool looking :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
for a toy i think it looks pretty cool. where were these when we were shooting cap guns at each other in the woods behind the house.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts