HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi HK folks,
My USP is an all-around pistol - Duty, CCW and ISPC. Living here in asia, i do not have the luxury of easily sending a pistol to HK for servicing. I am afraid that when the inevitable time comes when some parts finally succumb to hard use, the handgun will be out of service until my parts order arrives. this could take weeks, as with my experience with my jet funnel and mags. What i plan to do now is to stock some parts in advance so i could instantly put my sweetheart back in shape in case. May i ask here those who have experience with duty guns or just really abuse their HK tools - which parts usually need replacing after thousands of rounds and some hard use? The o-rings i know for one.... what else should i keep in stock?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Maybe a recoil spring, FP Spring, Hammer spring, Trigger Rebound Spring, and some mag springs. I highly doubt you will need all of those, but can't hurt to have them all and if you order them all at once you only have to pay shipping once.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I've heard exactly one story of a firing pin breaking. I guess you could get a spare if you wanted to be extra safe though. HK suggests most springs be changed at 25,000 rounds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.