HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my first USP9 Compact pistol today.
I am trying to figure out what parts I would need to change it slightly.

It is a PW Imports that Classic Arms sold in a few years ago.

It is definitely a LEM trigger, but unlike any other LEM HK I have owned, it has an ambidextrous safety lever on it.
The reason I like LEM is because I just point and click, with a nice light trigger pull on every shot.

I am attaching a few pics for those not familiar with this variant.
I honestly don't really care what variant number is except that I want to remove the safety lever on the gun and I have no idea what part/parts I need to order to do so.

I figure there is a different safety axle (no clue if this is the correct term) to replace this one with that will sit flush with the frame.

Would the V7 axle (sorry if this is the incorrect term) replace this? Any one know the correct name of the part(s) & part number(s)for what I am trying to do?

Thank you all
John

uspc1.jpg

uspc2.jpg

uspc3.jpg

uspc4.jpg

uspc5.jpg

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
Yup, you’re right on it. Get the V7 LEM hammer axle 214258. Remove the ambi safety, hammer axle, detent plate, slide detent (flag) and slide detent spring. Put in the LEM axle and you’re GTG. I’ve got one of those from Classic as well and it’s exactly what I did.

Reactions: FPNunes

·
Registered
"The Fraternal Twins"
280 Posts
Don't forget to SELL the ambi safety lever to ME.. HaHa!!
I'm thinking 1/16" roll pin punch to get the RH safety lever off too...
LMK if you wanna sell that lever, If it was me I'd keep it..
Gary/Hk

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup, you’re right on it. Get the V7 LEM hammer axle 214258. Remove the ambi safety, hammer axle, detent plate, slide detent (flag) and slide detent spring. Put in the LEM axle and you’re GTG. I’ve got one of those from Classic as well and it’s exactly what I did.
Good to hear it works. I have one ordered from Numrich, so it should be here in a month or two ;)

I have done all kinds of stuff to my Glocks, installed trigger reset kits on my Sigs, think this project is too difficult to tackle myself? I have seen some videos, and it doesn't look too scary

1 - 4 of 4 Posts