HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a thread a while back where someone was selling a rare 53C post sample and it mentioned a little information was posted here on it but I have done searches and cannot find anything. Just curious what was unique about it from the standard 53 model.

·
Banned
61 Posts
I'm thinking that was a tank gun that was made for the ball. heavy barrel, lock in receiver features, no handguard and very unique stock

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ps90s, I am not sure that is what it was or not. I read a little caption that said they were very rare and imported for the LA police prior to the Olympics. I am thinking it might have been a "k" sized 53 or something but looking for more details.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe you are thinking of the hk53 micv? Scroll down to middle of the page in the link.

HK53 Series
Maybe you are thinking of the hk53 micv? Scroll down to middle of the page in the link.

HK53 Series
Thanks df662, I saw that on the world of HK from this site but it was a different one I was talking about. Here is a link to a post on another forum with some pictures taken by SMGLee. They start about 1/2 way down.
HK G41 pictorial---Seriously large Picto Files...be warned

It looks shorter than the standard 53 but I cannot tell for sure without seeing a side by side. I thought maybe someone here would know more details.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Bud that looks like a standard HK53 to me with the exception of the shorter mp5 handguard instead of the 53 handguard.... That is what makes it look shorter...

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bud that looks like a standard HK53 to me with the exception of the shorter mp5 handguard instead of the 53 handguard.... That is what makes it look shorter...
Maybe that is it. It is just strange they actually marked it as a 53C if you look at the picture that had the side receiver it was stamped that way. He referenced it being very rare and only imported for that purpose.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts