HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not a huge fan of what would you do threads if XXX happened or if you were offered Y, BUT the grail for a HK addict like me is shooting a G11.

So what would you do to get to shoot a G11?

Myself I would take a beating with a 2x4. Some broken ribs, scars, and slight possible internal damage would be well worth it.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
I am not a huge fan of what would you do threads if XXX happened or if you were offered Y, BUT the grail for a HK addict like me is shooting a G11.

Myself I would take a beating with a 2x4. Some broken ribs, scars, and slight possible internal damage would be well worth it.
For that you would want to request at least a 3 round burst. Semi is hardly impressive with little fanfare. The CAWS though might warrant a serious beating and can deliver it to the shooter itself - what a beast.
HK still does a bit of VIP G11 firing if you ask and beg but ammo is rare by any standard.
G3Kurz

·
Banned
4,248 Posts
In the spirit of discussion, would you rather:

-A 1/2 full G11 (25 rounds) on an open range or

- Free fun of anything in the Grey Room BUT the G11 for one hour, open range

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
I got to play with the G11 in the Grey Room last week. Quite heavy and bulky. Would have been neat to see what it would have evolved into.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For that you would want to request at least a 3 round burst. Semi is hardly impressive with little fanfare. The CAWS though might warrant a serious beating and can deliver it to the shooter itself - what a beast.
HK still does a bit of VIP G11 firing if you ask and beg but ammo is rare by any standard.
G3Kurz
Ask and beg is all. Hell I will supply the ammo, I have a few boxes.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got to play with the G11 in the Grey Room last week. Quite heavy and bulky. Would have been neat to see what it would have evolved into.
Heavy and bulky is fine with me. I am not going to war just wanting to shoot a quick 3rd burst just to be able to say I shot a G11.

·
Banned
34,579 Posts

Go to my special safe!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Or, play COD. :wink:

Tony

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Ha, Ha.....I wouldn't do that dance! Maybe I'd salsa with Hillary Clinton, but no way with celery up my a**! LMAO......

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Never ever, say never ever Daug.

I'd do that dance but with a Klondike bar instead of the celery stick. Just the cheeks mind you.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
I'll take care of a "problem"...
And Jeff, you promised you'd never show anyone that video I sent you...you promised!!!!! lol

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
While the AN-94 is not an HK firearm and the operating mechanism is different, it also fires a salvo burst. Maybe you could fire an AN-94 sometime (I think the AN-94 may still be in production).

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
The question makes me wonder how many kidneys I really need.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The question makes me wonder how many kidneys I really need.
All depends on how much you plan to drink and act stupid. If below 50% 1 if above you might want to keep both.

·
Banned
879 Posts

I'd be willing to watch you get beaten with a 2x4.

Other then that, meh.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts