HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys if you've seen this AD on WTS but I thought I'd get your advice on just exactly what YOU would sell this for...

Like new in boxes, HK P7K3 with .22 conversion, both in emmaculate condition.
Bought new in 1993, one-owner. Has German style grip panel and solid sight, includes originals as well.
3 magazines for the .380, 2 for the .22, all in perfect condition. Less than 100 rounds through the .380 and less than that on the .22.
All original packing, which includes owners manual, test target, scraper and gauging tool. Oil buffer is still original and shows no significant use.
Both original boxes. Want to sell...

Just Curious...I can't really seem to find an accurate, up-to-date apprasial of value.

Any help would be greatly appreaciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Definitely a $600.00 price tag there.

Now do you take checks? :biggrin:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heron163...I'm not looking to sell quickly, I've owned it for 20 years and it has sat in the safe for the last 19. I think you're correct in describing it as a collectors piece and I also think that $3800.00 is actually not a bad price. I may be willing to come down a bit...

Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how fast are you looking to move it? It is definitely a collectors item/specialty piece. I paid 2600 for a .380 and 1200 for the conversion in the last year. 5K you might need to wait a bit...
Come on guys...See above post. This is Good Information. All I want is a legitimate value estimate on the HK P7K3 w/.22 conversion LNIB!

Help! Thanks...:300000000:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Put it on gunbroker with No Reserve and you'll find out exactly how much its worth, which is only what one is willing to pay.
Fail.
I strongly advise againt THIS ^

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Hey...it worked for my SS USP Match I sold last year and it was spot on with the estimated value I thought it was worth, ie. condtion and items that were missing from it. It really does come down to what a person is willing to pay for it.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Hey...it worked for my SS USP Match I sold last year and it was spot on with the estimated value I thought it was worth, ie. condtion and items that were missing from it. It really does come down to what a person is willing to pay for it.
...however, usually the point to make money, and in rare cases, at least break even. Of course, YMMV.... :wink:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I would much rather set a price I could live with and sell to a member here on HKPRO. I've repurchased HK handguns from guys I've sold them to. That won't happen on Gunbroker.
Plus, the chances of the proper buyer not seeing the auction are good. I don't look every day on Gunbroker, so I'm sure I've missed a gun or two I'd like to have as part of my collection.
Selling it on HKPRO is a no brainer in my opinion.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Selling it on HKPRO is a no brainer in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Got to agree with this! I'm in no hurry...I'll stick it out and see what happens.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.