HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...so I'm 86ing my deal on a MR762 in lieu for a MR556. This is due to cost of .308 in the long run. I have a PTR91R, and 2 Saiga .308's anyway. What is a good deal/fair price w/o getting raped by overzealous dealers?

·
Registered
539 Posts
The gun shop I work at sells them for 2959.99 everyday just 3 months ago they were 2599.99 but hk just took a price jump on all items

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I definitely see an upward trend here. Was going to get my 762 for 3,499.00 from my LGS but never could get any delivered from his distributor. At one time the distributor had 5 - 762's that were supposed to arrive but those they never made it. :(
I'm budgeting 2800 approx. for the 556. OMG!...talk about being raped by overzealous dealers...$4500 for a 762!:41:
Thx guys

·
Registered
260 Posts
I picked up mine a few months ago for just under $2200 from a member here on the forum and it was so well taken care of and barely used that the guys at the armory thought it was fresh from the factory. I think I might have gotten it right before that infamous price jump that everyone seems to be talking about, though.

If I were you, I'd be looking in the $2500 range... otherwise you're buying when the stocks are high.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, after some negotiating, I'm going to support my LGS. $2,850.00 and tax. They cut me good deals on a lot of other purchases anyway. Should have it by this Monday.
Just wish I could've got this 3-4 months ago but no luck on availability at the time. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts