HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found an HK43 im going to buy i looked around and it says there is only 377 0f these made and there is less than 200 in the united states i was was just wanting to know what my fellow HK lovers thought what would be a fair price im getting the gun with an a2 and a3 stock 4 40 round mags and 7 25 round mags and a scope mount that fit 1" or 30mm scope its the real hk mount the gun has no claw marks it just has a few rubs on it and i will be the second owner he told me he bought it new in 1975 for 500 bucks and only has about 200 rounds through it the guy can be trusted i know him well and we chat guns often i just found out he had this packed away and he said he would sell it to me he knows i will lock it up in the safe with my other 11 HK's i own at this time

·
Registered
294 Posts
I guess a better question is, what is it worth to you? Typically, these sell (in top condition) for maybe $3,500 or so. Maybe a couple of hundred higher or lower either way, depends on the area. That's a price for one or two mags and in A3 configuration. Anything extra just add what the extras it comes with on the price.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ok thanks he told me 3800 bucks for everything i think thats fair i see the sg1 mount selling for 300-400 and i will sell it and i see the a3 stock selling for 300-400 and i will sell that and keep the gun and the mags so i could end up having aroud 3000-3200 bucks in it thanks for your help it sounds like a good deal to me

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok tony i will for sure i cant wait to get this one i want to put in the safe next to my HK93 bad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts