HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I want to start a new project and need some help. I have a Vector V-51 pistol and want to convert it into a V-51K SBR. I assume that the barrel will have to be chopped even more. What will the new barrel length be? I want to be able to use a MP5K style forearm on it. Ive looked around on the net and cant find and specifics on what all is involved in this kind of project. Any of you guys out there ever done a 51K conversion? Are there any companies currently doing this style conversion and what do u think the cost would be if I supply the gun?
Thanks for the help,
-Jason G

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Ok guys I want to start a new project and need some help. I have a Vector V-51 pistol and want to convert it into a V-51K SBR. I assume that the barrel will have to be chopped even more. What will the new barrel length be? I want to be able to use a MP5K style forearm on it. Ive looked around on the net and cant find and specifics on what all is involved in this kind of project. Any of you guys out there ever done a 51K conversion? Are there any companies currently doing this style conversion and what do u think the cost would be if I supply the gun?
Thanks for the help,
-Jason G
Contact Ghilliebear2000, you can find him on the Members List. I know he's personally done at least one of them (he had it at the MP5 class), and I think he's done several.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts