HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a factory nickle P7M8 which I beleive that only 200-250 of these were made, does anyone know the value of this gun? Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
New 1500 in NIB, 1300 in excellent, 1100very good

New 1500 in NIB, 1300 in excellent, 1100very good no scratches. Anywere in between for marks and mech issues. This does not include gauging for the reason its not in production anymore.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New 1500 in NIB, 1300 in excellent, 1100very good no scratches. Anywere in between for marks and mech issues. This does not include gauging for the reason its not in production anymore.
These are current prices on P7M8's, I seen a nickle one years ago and I beleive it sold for 1800.00. Looking for current value. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,197 Posts
Wow!

Nice specimine!

I'd say if it is LNIB, and truly is factory nickel, with all the fixins, it'd be worth quite a bit more than a blued one.

Factory nickel P7-M8s are quite rare.

·
Super Moderator
2,830 Posts
Id agree, not many real nickle M8's and I "think" this one is the real deal, the right parts are not nickled like most aftermarket jobs, not sure on price but a good bit more than a blued M8 for sure

Wow!

Nice specimine!

I'd say if it is LNIB, and truly is factory nickel, with all the fixins, it'd be worth quite a bit more than a blued one.

Factory nickel P7-M8s are quite rare.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
if excellent and original with box, mags, tool $1600

Last month there was a P7M8 Factory Nickel w/NS at $1595 with box, mag, etc. on this board. It didn't sell instantly, don't know the actual selling price.

I think some people think that used P7M8's became solid gold since last year. There is certainly a lot of interest in NIB guns, but shooters, especially milled guns are "worth" in my opinion $750-$1000. I just bought a 98% blue gun for $1100 with 5 extra mags, sold off 4 mags and that got the gun down to about where it should be - $900.

That being said, I would buy your factory nickle gun around $1500 or so. Let me know what comes with it.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
The P7M8 is the rarest of all of the the Factory Nickel P7's (P7M10, P7M13, and P7M8). I would have to say somewhere around the $1700 to $2200 range depending upon condition.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I wouldn't expect a huge premium over blued. HK collectors can be nuts, but supply is low because demand is generally low as well for this model. I'd prefer a blued 1 in 50,000 P7M8 over a nickel 1 in 250. Just my take.

·
Registered
40 Posts
unfired = premium

anything else would be subject to what a potential buyer is willing to pay! ;)
_______
mugdava

1 - 11 of 11 Posts