HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my P30 today and finally had a chance to try out the different grip configs after putting 250 rounds through it with the default, and knowing it wasn't the right config for me.

It's all personal preference, of course, but I thought it might be fun to see what the other P30 owners like for their grip configs.

I decided that Medium Right, Small Left, and Small Back feels best for me.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
The way it came feels so comfortable that I haven't messed with it. I don't believe in fixing something that isn't broke. But I also realize that configuration won't work for everyone.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I have not changed out the grip panels yet as it feels very comfortable from the factory. I do like the medium sides with small back on my friends and may soon do the same to mine.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Just picked up my P30 today and finally had a chance to try out the different grip configs after putting 250 rounds through it with the default, and knowing it wasn't the right config for me.

It's all personal preference, of course, but I thought it might be fun to see what the other P30 owners like for their grip configs.

I decided that Medium Right, Small Left, and Small Back feels best for me.
Right Large,Small left and Small back.

This fills out my palm while making trigger angle and grip depth perfect for my small but large boned hands.
Everyone that has picked it up in this config loves it.
P.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, having the right side be larger definitely helps. I went back and forth between medium and large on the right and finally settled on medium, although I haven't fired it in this config yet.

Now I just have to train myself not to ride the slide release and I'll be all set. lol

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Right Large,Small left and Small back.

This fills out my palm while making trigger angle and grip depth perfect for my small but large boned hands.
Everyone that has picked it up in this config loves it.
P.
I am going to have to try that out as it sounds like a very comfortable setup.

Now I just have to train myself not to ride the slide release and I'll be all set. lol
I broke my bad habits when I had my P2K as I used to ride the slide release all the time. Thumb over thumb grip works best for me now as your hand is away from the slide. My P30 has been flawless so far.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Being left handed I went for Large Left, Medium Right and Medium Back. Seems to fill my palm better, the medium side was just a little loose.

:83:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've just played with it in the house (haven't shot yet) ---I really like the slim sides, medium back, but might try a medium right side........

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
I have left L, back L and right S for half year now. It feels like made for my (left) hand ;)

·
Registered
421 Posts
for me its med side panels with the small backstrap. it would have been nice if the HK45 had the side panel feature like the P30. IMO the P30 is the best grip on a pistol ever. BTW i just sold my Glock 19, not because i dont like it but after carrying the P30 i would never carry the Glock again. I've decided that once i get the HK45, i will have the the only two handguns i need, ohh and my 1911.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I prefer medium expect for the shooting hand side, I prefer large there. That way it is ieven comfortable to shoot only with the weak hand.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts