HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I FINALLY settled down on the HK45c. I know the .45 isn't the most ideal round with the new advancements in 9mm JHP and other service calibers that allow a higher capacity with less punishing recoil but I have a love affair for the HK45c that I just can't get over... I tried and tried and tried and I can't... Hopefully one of these days I'll have enough free cash to cheat on one of my .45c's for a P30L.

I know alot of us have several or more HK's, for those that do what is your favorite combo? P30 & P30L? P2000 & P2sk? USP & USPc? P7 & USP? HK45 & USP45? P2sk & HK45?... etc...

Some folks laugh at me for having two identical HK's, as if one would ever break... but that's how awesome I think the HK45c is, so awesome that I brought two of them. Like I said, it has it shortcomings, def not as sexy as a P30 or P7, not high capacity... but it does everything I want it to do better than any other pistol I can think of.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Post a pic of your pair please.

·
Registered
518 Posts
P30 in .40 and 45c for me. You're not crazy for having two of either in my mind. I'm waiting to see what the next group buy is, but I'm getting a second of both. The p30 might be my first 9.

Edit...sorry, no pic at work. Maybe later.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
i only have 2 right now, my P30L and my SK. They complement each other wonderfully. After I have all the ones that I want, then I'll buy duplicates. I told myself a stainless compact was going to be my next HK buuuut, I went to my local gun shop and they had an HK45 for nearly 200$ less than anywhere else ive seen. Im fighting the urge as we speak.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have my P30 and I want to compliment it with an HK45 or HK45c, does that count?

Probably a second P30 as well since my wife keeps saying she's going to steal mine.

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
My two are usp40 and the usp45t. Haven't been able to get my hands and hold on to a hk45c yet. But by this time next week I hope to have the mk23. And when I find a reasonable price on hk45c I'll buy two!

·
Registered
210 Posts
P2000 9mm and HK45C. The only HKs I have, but glad those are the two I got. Love em both!

Duplicates is a GREAT idea IMO... if you can afford it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
P30 9mm and USPf Tactical .45 are what do it for me.

·
Premium Member
5,017 Posts
HK45c, that's all you need. I have two HK45c's myself. But of course, I own several others, but the HK45c is my favorite.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
You're not the only one, Darebear. Up until yesterday, I had four (4) HK45C's (2 US-made, 2 German-made). Sold one yesterday so I've got 3 left. I try to have at least 2 of everything, with the exception of the P30/P30L where I have at least 3-4 of each. Yes, there is no cure!

·
Registered
549 Posts
i only have 2 right now, my P30L and my SK. They complement each other wonderfully. After I have all the ones that I want, then I'll buy duplicates. I told myself a stainless compact was going to be my next HK buuuut, I went to my local gun shop and they had an HK45 for nearly 200$ less than anywhere else ive seen. Im fighting the urge as we speak.
$200 less?? You gotta go get that HK45. Think of it as if you are SAVING money by buying that gun at such a good price.

For me, I am debating on matching my P30L up with a P30, USP9 Full size, or USPc. I'm staying 9mm but I have got an itch I need to scratch.

·
Registered
207 Posts
P30LS and P2000SK here, both in .40 S&W.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Some folks laugh at me for having two identical HK's, as if one would ever break... but that's how awesome I think the HK45c is, so awesome that I brought two of them. Like I said, it has it shortcomings, def not as sexy as a P30 or P7, not high capacity... but it does everything I want it to do better than any other pistol I can think of.

Post a pic of your pair please.
The perfect pair for me is a USPc and another USPc.

What? Laugh at having 2 identical HKs? Why? The more HKs, the happier. It's not just about redundancy for me, it makes it easier when I have 1 in the holster for CCW, then one in the range bag. I actually bought my 2nd USPc (and 2nd P228) partly so I wouldn't have to spend so much time cleaning & lubing. Yeah, I'm that lazy. ;)

I posted this pic yesterday after I installed LEM on my V3, but it still makes me happy, so I'm gonna post it again. :D

·
Registered
815 Posts
HK45 & HK45c.
Not sure which son will get which gun...because I'm not sure which is my favorite (sons or guns)! Come to think of it, when I try to choose my favorite HK, it is just like asking yourself which is your favorite between your children. You simply cannot answer that question!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts