HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Pakistan pumping out hundreds of roller guns and sending them to the US for distribution one would think they are also pumping out hundreds of mags to go with them. So, where are they? Seems the market has been devoid of these for months and it seems odd that there are none to be had.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Check out centerfiresystems.com I know they have a few different HK/G3 mags and others for a decent price. I'm local to them and it's where I get all my stuff. They also have outstanding CS

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They send one with every gun so we know they are making them. And a punch press operation can pound them out at a much, much higher rate than they can build guns. I'll be watching all the regular haunts and if piles of them magically show up in November I'll know with whom to never do business again.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Pakistani turmoil has slowed production!!! :biggrin:

Tony
No no no, it's because they have staff helping out with the refugee crisis.......... :biggrin:

Wait, wrong country. Never mind........

·
Registered
85 Posts
I picked a handful or so up for $20/each at the last local fun-show. Still in the wrapper.

But I wouldn't mind picking a few extras up if I can get a good line on them.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I have seen them every year at SAR west for $30 each.....I am gonna pick up all I can this year

1 - 12 of 12 Posts