HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
366 Posts
I have a better question. Where do you find an HK45 lol. No ones got them.

I'm looking for one of those and magazines. If I find mags, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I have a better question. Where do you find an HK45 lol. No ones got them.

I'm looking for one of those and magazines. If I find mags, I'll let you know.
M.L. Security Products has both the HK45 and spare magazines to go with them. See their section of this ste for their contact info.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I just got 2 mags from ML Security Products this week.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I just got 2 mags from ML Security Products this week.
How much are they?

They seem to be the only guys who have them in stock right now.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Total for two, including shipping was 115

52 each

·
Registered
337 Posts
Total for two, including shipping was 115

52 each
$52 each?

I though around $48 was the going rate? Do HKPro members get any special price discounts from ML Security Products?

I need to buy three more myself.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
$52 each?

I though around $48 was the going rate? Do HKPro members get any special price discounts from ML Security Products?

I need to buy three more myself.

That was including shipping. If you take away the shipping the cost is around the $48 dollar mark.

·
Registered
337 Posts
That was including shipping. If you take away the shipping the cost is around the $48 dollar mark.
I get it.

$115 total on two magazines.

$48 per mag = shipping of $19.
$52 per mag = shipping of $11

Which was it $48 or $52 per magazine?

I’ve never seen ML Security Products actually post its price for HK45 magazines. Is it in a thread on this forum or do you have to email them?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I get it.

$115 total on two magazines.

$48 per mag = shipping of $19.
$52 per mag = shipping of $11

Which was it $48 or $52 per magazine?

I’ve never seen ML Security Products actually post its price for HK45 magazines. Is it in a thread on this forum or do you have to email them?

They don't have a thread for HK45 magazines, you just have to ask about them when you call and talk to them.

·
Registered
131 Posts
VA, I preordered some magazines from hkperfection a while back, and just got an e-mail confirmation that my order had been processed.

I ordered 8 of them, and hopefully they are shipping all 8, and not 2/3 like they did for the other poster here who ordered from them.

I'll let you know if they show up soon, but I'd just order there and get in line ASAP!

Scott

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was at a Gun Show this weekend and a guy was selling them there >>

(Richmond, VA) Guy was asking $55.00 per mag iirc. I was going to get a couple but figured I could find 'em online for less. Should have bought some I guess.

________
ArchWind

HK45
USP 9mm
USP 45c

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
actually i was just wanting one or two for my usp 45 c . cant afford a new gun yet . looks like ill be getting the hk 45 though! thanks for the replies. i guess ill be content to just wait till they get more on the market . still pissed though .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts