HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watch Gunbroker all the time and can't find on. I don't want a MP5 pistol but a small CA89, BW89 type gun...Help. I can go alittle more money, Thanks D

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
If you're not in a hurry, the best thing might be to wait till Coharie has another production run. Not sure when that's gonna be right now though. They said before the end of the year, but I think they tend to underestimate time. They just recently finished and shipped 20-25 units that are pretty nice. If you're not in a hurry, you might want to get an order in whenever they start taking them and then just wait. Mine was $1,100 delivered. That's with a SA bolt carrier though.

·
Registered
71 Posts
how do you contact them?? i havent been able to find a link to there site. thanks

K

·
0 Posts
I just reserved one from the current production run yesterday. They said they only had 2 or 3 left on this run so if you want one I would act fast.
They said I would have a gun in about 4-6 weeks and the deposit is only 50 bucks.

·
Registered
71 Posts

·
Registered
6,398 Posts

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
Where are all of these old threads coming from?
From one person who has been bumping them. The time stamps on posts make it pretty easy to figure out. :D

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's a 2 year (almost) old thread. He probably either found one by now or completely gave up. ;)
Good lord this is from 2007. I got one al right. Along time ago:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts