HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight I moved my USC internals over to my UMP Navy lower and having too much time on my hands I figured I'd try to convert the UMP 0,1,F Navy selector to work in the USC internals but only having a dremel, xacto knife and files, I can't get it to function properly.

So, killing my curiosity for the night I figured I need to get a new one. I see Adam has them, however I don't see the other smaller selector. The little tab broke off it when taking it off so I can easily remove it, which may mean it might fall out.

If any of you guys have an extra set laying around you want to part with just PM me.

I'm just going to send the selector and lower to Aviator Dave to mill my hooks (tried that too but can't afford to jack this up too) and convert the selector.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They're not the same. Look at the orientation of the marking. The long one is for a Navy pack, the shorter one is for an FBI / USC S/F pack.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now that it's enlarged, I do see that it is the UMP/FBI selector. What I need is the other side of the Navy selector

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
That's not the selector for UMP/FBI lower. It's the one for the USC, with a shorter marking.
The 2 links provided by kabob in the previous post are the ones that you want for the Navy UMP lower.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts