HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
every where i look they are gone, every time i look for one
i got put on the notify me list at midway last year and i've never heard from them

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I've seen them on a few sites but it was never at the top of my list of things I actually needed because it would require me to buy another piston also.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am looking for the same as well. They used to be everywhere.. now they're all dried up.

·
Registered
83 Posts
EFK has USPc threaded barrels on their site in stock right now. They are made from their own steel, but I hear they are pretty good. I'm thinking about purchasing one for myself. It's the only threaded barrel for the USPc I've been able to find. I emailed HKparts a couple months ago and they said they have some on order. They could be in stock sometime soon.

·
Registered
83 Posts
EFK has USPc threaded barrels on their site in stock right now. They are made from their own steel, but I hear they are pretty good. I'm thinking about purchasing one for myself. It's the only threaded barrel for the USPc I've been able to find. I emailed HKparts a couple months ago and they said they have some on order. They could be in stock sometime soon.
Here is the direct link to the HK listings

http://www.efkfiredragon.com/heckler-and-koch-threaded.html

·
Registered
854 Posts
All of the EFK barrels are standard rifling if memory serves...not Polygonal...which is an upside if you reload and want to shoot cast lead projectiles

They are the ONLY aftermarket manufacturer I have heard only good things about--a friend has a .40 for his .357sig USPc and has been very happy with it

Also...FWIW Midway doesn't even list the barrels in their newest print catalog--sure sign they aren't carrying them again

Get it threaded by tornado tech.
That's not possible, since the 'threaded barrel' is also extended...so the threads are actually useable for a suppressor or compensator...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts