HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Wow. Look at the guys shirt. Love the 21 though. Maybe I need to hit up the black market. A little paint and.......

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That shirt is priceless. I wonder if he rolled out of his hammock in the morning and decided to pick a shirt that matched the color of the furniture on his weapon? Then he decided to grab some shades that matched the character on his shirt. True rebel fashionista if you ask me!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
That shirt is priceless. I wonder if he rolled out of his hammock in the morning and decided to pick a shirt that matched the color of the furniture on his weapon? Then he decided to grab some shades that matched the character on his shirt. True rebel fashionista if you ask me!
Lol. So who's coming with me to the black market? Maybe we can find a shirt like his there too. That'd complete the ensemble. Oh and we'll need a tank.

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
Its retail value could feed a village for a year.
If only he knew. He'd probably be trying to cut it up and ship it to the US. For what he could sell it for he could probably buy a pile more of them.

·
Registered
10,275 Posts
If only he knew. He'd probably be trying to cut it up and ship it to the US. For what he could sell it for he could probably buy a pile more of them.
That.

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Are there any import restrictions on something like that? Say some ex-rebel helped topple Qaddafi and now he's "done". He's officially graduated from the word of shooting at dictator-controlled military's to the world of hurling stones at fellow countrymen and rioting at soccer matches. Could they simply cut up the gun and ship the parts to someone within the US? Not that I know some rebel in Libya or anything...I was just curious how that would work...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts